The Company Calendar shows all Technician appointments and allows you to edit or move appointments around. Proper permissions are required.
To view the calendar
- While logged into SecurityTrax, click on the Company menu .
- In the Company section, select Calendar.
The calendar will by default show Today. To view other days, select the days from the Date Picker icon or click on the days from the week days listed at the top:
When more than one day is selected, you will see a Date Navigator on the top right. Here you can click on the day you want to jump to and can easily navigate from day to day.
To move an appointment
- Click on the appointment.
- Drag the appointment to the desired technician and time.
Note: You can only move an appointment within the same day.
To lengthen/shorten an appointment
- Drag on the left or right edge of the appointment to the desired length of time.
- Note: To shorten the appointment, you'll need to drag the left or right edge beneath the current appointment-time box (when the Drag & Drop feature is functioning correctly, you will see the appointment-time box enclosed by dots).
To view an appointment preview
- Click on the appointment. The Preview will appear above the appointment.
To view the Work Order associated with the appointment
- Click the Truck iconon the preview.
- The Work Order window will appear.
To edit an appointment
- Click the Edit icon on the preview.
- The edit Appointment window will appear.
- Make desired changes.
- Click Save.
Note: opening and closing this window will happen over the Calendar so you can easily go back to the calendar when you close the Appointment window.
To access the customer record
- Click on the Customer name on the preview.
To access the map
- Click on the Map icon on the preview.
- Note: This will open in a new tab in your default map site with focus on that address.