Managing your work orders has been made so much easier now with this invaluable tool at your fingertips!
To view your work orders
- While on the User Home Screen, click Work Orders in the left menu.
- By default, a graphical list of all your Open and Recently Closed work orders are displayed along with the order number, customer's name, when the appointment was created and the due date.
- The list is further delineated by Appointments Scheduled and Appointments Completed.
- Note: "No Appointments Scheduled" will display when there are none.
- Additionally, the type of work order (Installation, Service, Removal), with the date and appointment time block, will be shown along side the technician's picture, including a summary of the total number of appointments per type.
- Missed appointments will be shown in a faded color with a cross-out icon , and completed appoints with a check mark icon .
- Note: These graphical appointment bars are color coded for the type of appointment, as suggested above.
NOTE: for in-depth help on the subject of work orders, see How to Manage Work Orders.