To add an appointment using scheduling profiles
- When in Work Order
- Select Add Appointment on the left menu.
- Select a Scheduling Profile. To learn more about Scheduling Profiles, see Introducing Scheduling Profiles.
Default Slot Scheduler Profile
- When using a slot scheduler, select a time slot for the appointment.
2. Fill out the required fields and click Save.
Note: This can not be performed if the customer address is not associated with a valid geocode.
Default User Scheduler Profile
- Select the requested time from the Duration dropdown menu.
- Select the technician from the Show List dropdown menu.
- Select the required date(s) and schedule.
Bulk Scheduler Profile
This profile is intended to create multiple appointments in bulk as well as create them for multiple technicians.
With the Bulk Scheduler Profile selected, choose your appointment Type and Subtype.
In the Technician field, click on the plus (+) button to add technicians.
o In the new modal, you can filter the list by All Technicians, Technicians in Location, or Technicians in Radius.
o You can then search for technician names within the chosen filter.
o Click on the plus (+) button next to the technicians you want to select and click Done to return to the scheduler.
Select the start date for the first appointment you wish to create and the end date for the final appointment.
Select the start times and duration of the appointments. These will apply to all appointments created.
Select the days of the week you wish to create appointments for
Add any appointment notes you would like. These notes will exist on all appointments created
Click Schedule and review the confirmation details. Note that all technicians will have their own individual appointments
Click Save to complete scheduling the appointments
To view the appointments list
- Select Appointments to see the scheduled appointments.
To edit an appointment for a work order
- Select anywhere on the row of the desired Appointment.
- Make any desired edits.
- Select Save.
To delete an appointment for a work order
- Select Delete on the lower left of the page.
- A confirmation message will appear.
- Select Delete to confirm.