Create and connect a customer record to Brinks through the Brinks Integration within SecurityTrax.
Set up account for creation
- While on the customer record, click on the Customer tab.
- Navigate to the Central Station section.
- Click the Edit icon
- Select the Brinks Integration you have set up in the Monitored By field. For more information on how to set up the integration, see Brinks Integration.
- Click Save.
- Note: Clicking Save will update this section to the integration settings.
- Click the Edit icon to enter the account number and receiver number prior to shelling the account.
- Note: If you have set up Account Number Blocks, you will see an Add icon button in this field.
- Click Save.
Create an account with Brinks
After setting up the account for creation, click on Shell Account. The next steps are part of the Create page.
This is the customer's basic information. Note: Some fields are not editable here. To edit those, you will need to close this window and update on the customer record in SecurityTrax.
This is a list of customer equipment with zone ID, and description. Event, Location, and Type for each can be entered here. Note: Customer equipment must be entered on the customer record. To learn how, see How to Manage Customer Equipment.
This is a list Contacts (Emergency Contacts) for this customer. Several settings are available for each contact on this form. Note: Contacts must be entered on the customer record. To learn how, see How to Manage Emergency Contacts.
Important: To create a duress code/contact, make sure the emergency contact name in SecurityTrax is "DISPATCH IMMEDIATELY" and a pin should be provided.
Add details for Fire, Medical, and Police agencies here.
You can select Site Options and Values for each in this section. Note: A new row will automatically be added as you make a selection.
You can select System Options and Values for each in this section. Note: A new row will automatically be added as you make a selection.