An Inventory Recipient is either a user or an office location that is participating in the inventory management system.
A number supplied by the Equipment Vendor that uniquely identifies the Inventory Recipient.
Auto Replenish Flag
A toggle named 'Auto Replenish' on an Inventory Recipient that designates if they should be included as part of Company Replenishment activities.
A physical location that the Equipment Vendor distributes equipment from. A list of branches is populated automatically through the integration when using Inventory+.
A number supplied by the Equipment Vendor that uniquely identifies a branch.
Default Branch Number
The Branch Number specifying which Branch is desired for equipment pickup. Only applicable if you have selected "Pickup" as the Retrieval Method.
Default Processing Method
The preferred Processing Method for an Inventory Recipient with a specific Equipment Vendor.
Default Retrieval Method
The preferred Retrieval Method for an Inventory Recipient with a specific Equipment Vendor.
Equipment Details Page
Page used to override individual Inventory Template settings for an Inventory Recipient.
A company that sells and distributes equipment to your company.
An entity that participates in your inventory system that can be assigned inventory items. In SecurityTrax, users and office locations can be designated as inventory recipients.
Used to specify preferred vendors and desired quantities of Equipment Items for Inventory Recipients. Includes data such as items, Default Vendor, and Minimum Level, and Base Level.
The method of processing POs. The two available methods are:
- Manual–The PO must be emailed or called in to the vendor (will not be sent electronically).
- Standard–The PO will be sent electronically (no manual intervention is required for the vendor to receive the PO).
Allows you to auto-generate Pending Purchase Orders for the desired Type and/or Target. This takes into account minimums and bases set on the Type and/or Target to generate the Pending POs likely needed. An option to not continue with any unneeded Pending POs is available.
Methods of receiving equipment items from the vendor. Options are Equipment Vendor specific and include branch pickup and various shipping urgencies.
Vendor Details Page
Page used to setup specific details about the relationship between an Inventory Recipient and a Vendor.
On order for a user or office location to participate in the inventory management system they must be setup as an Inventory Recipient.
- Navigate to the desire user or office location.
- Click on the Inventory tab.
- Toggle on the Inventory Recipient field.
- Complete the rest of the form:
- Fill in the Shipping details. This information will be used when shipping PO equipment.
- If using Inventory+
- Specify the Inventory Template that should be used.
- Toggle Auto Replenish Flag if the user should be included in Replenishment activities. Failing to toggle this flag will result in needed to create POs manually for the Inventory Recipient.
- (Optional) Open the Equipment Details Page if you need to override any values specified by the assigned Inventory Template.
- Open Vendor Details Page to setup Inventory Recipient specific details with your Equipment Vendors.
- Toggle on the Equipment Vendors that should be associated to the Inventory Recipient.
- Set the Account Number, Default Retrieval Method, Default Branch Number (if picking it up), and Default Processing Method.