Once you have your individual pieces of equipment entered into SecurityTrax you're able to group them together in packages. This allows you to easily add several pieces of equipment to a Customer.
To create Equipment Packages follow the steps below.
REMINDER: All BOLD fields are required in order to save.
- Click on the Administration tab
- Click Equipment under Inventory & Equipment
- Click Add Package
- Enter a Name for the Equipment Package (i.e. 'Basic 3, 1, 1 Package')
- Enter a brief Description
- Using the first row of drop down boxes and fields, select the piece of Equipment, enter the Quantity, Item Charge (per piece), and select the Wiring type. Repeat for each piece of Equipment to be added to the Equipment Package.
- Click Save
- Repeat the steps above for each Equipment Package you wish to create.
Clicking will add another block of 10 rows.