Customize Appointment Sub-Types
SecurityTrax provides the ability to customize the service detail of an appointment for the tech appointment type of Install, Removal, or Service and the sales appointment type of Sale. For example, if you had a tech appointment type as Install and it was a camera install the sub-type could be named Cameras. You can also change the color for this sub-type so you can see the type of work being done on the schedule.
This option can be found in the Administration tab under Content Management and is called Appointment Detail Types. To customize a sub-type for an appointment do the following:
- Click Appointment Detail Types on the Admin tab
- Then click the link "Add Appointment Detail Type"
- Then choose which scheduler you need from the drop-down
- Choose the appointment type
- Choose the color you would like
- Then type in the desired name
- Select the default duration for the appointment
- Check the default box if you would like it to select this type by default
- Lastly click save and stay and your screen should look something like this: