Skip to main content
How to Perform an Alarm.com Lookup
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To perform an Alarm.com lookup
- While in the customer record, click System.
- Scroll down to the Interactive Services Provider section.
- On the Central Station section, click Manage Account.
- On the Shell Account/Manage dropdown, select Alarm.com Lookup.
- In the Alarm.com Lookup window, enter the customer's Alarm.com ID.
- NOTE: SecurityTrax performs a lookup in the background once Alarm.com Lookup is selected from the Systems page. Results (if any) will already be listed on this window as soon as the window appears.
- Click Perform Lookup.
- On the results list, click Link on the customer row you wish to link. If you do not wish to link any account, simply close the window.