To view a customer's information
- Navigate to a customer's record.
- Note: There are a few ways to get to the customer's record. Please see Customer Management FAQs.
- Select Customer on the left Nav menu.
- Note: In mobile devices this navigation is at the bottom of the page.
On this page you will see:
- Customer Information
- Sale Information
- Central Station information
- Interactive Service provider information
- Customer Installation information
- Customer Equipment
To edit a customer's information
- While on a customer record on the Customer tab.
- Click the Edit icon on the upper right corner of the Customer Information section.
- Make all desired changes.
- Click Save.
To delete a customer
- In the Customer Information section, click the Edit icon located in the top right corner.
- Click Delete Customer at the bottom of the section.
- A confirmation message will appear. To confirm deletion of the customer, click Delete.
Note: Customers can also be deleted in the Create Customer Wizard, once the first step is complete and the customer record has been established, the Delete Customer option will become available on the drop-down menu at the bottom right. For full details, please see the following article: Create Customer Wizard.