In this section of a customer record, you will see all the details on the customer's Sale Information.
To view the Sale Information
- While in a Customer record, click on the Customer tab.
- Navigate to the Sale Information section.
To Edit the Sale Information
- Click on the Edit icon on the top right.
- Make any desired changes and click Save.
To Cancel an Account
- Click on Cancel Account at the top of the Sale Information section.
- Enter the Cancelation Date and the Reason.
- Click Confirm Cancelation.
- The account has now been Canceled. Cancelation Details now show at the top of the Sales Information section.
- Click Cancelation Info to view the details of the Cancelation.
- To revert the account back, click Reverse Cancelation
- To confirm, click Confirm Reversal.
To Apply an Order Template
- Click Apply Template at the top of the Sale Information section.
- In the Apply Order Template window, select a template.
- Optional: Select an equipment package
- Note: equipment package options will change based on the template selected.
- Optional: Select to auto-create a quote or invoice
- Note: The quote or invoice will be auto-filled with any relevant items from the selected template and equipment package
- Click Save.
Note: An order template can also be applied to a customer during the customer creation process using the customer create wizard.
To view Lead Details
Customers that were converted from Leads will have a Lead Details icon in the Sale Information section.
- In the Sales Information section, click the Lead Details icon .
- Here you can view (read-only) details about the record's lead information.