How to Manage Erroneous Addresses
If the auto-geocoded address provided is incorrect, you can manually override it, or choose an address suggestion provided.
To Change an Erroneous Address
- Navigate to the Central Station section.
- If the account has previously been shelled, click Manage Account.
- Note: The Manage Account button will only be displayed if the account has been successfully shelled (see Shelling an Account).
- If the address simply needs to be modified, select the Manually Specify Address slider and make the desired changes.
- Note: All portions of the address are editable and can be modified.
- If you want to take advantage of the address suggestions, select the Change to Selected Address Suggestion slider.
- Note: Selecting this slider will turn off the Manually Specify Address slider, if it was previously in the On position, and vice-versa.
- Select one of the suggested addresses, and click Save.