Skip to main content
How to Update Account Information
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To modify account settings
- While in the customer record, click System.
- Navigate to the Central Station section.
- If the account has previously been shelled, click Manage Account.
- Note: The Manage Account button will only be displayed if the account has been successfully shelled (see Shelling an Account).
- Click Settings from the left menu.
- Select an Out of Service status from the Category dropdown menu.
To set to Test Mode
- Select the Set to Test Mode slider.
- In the Test Mode Duration (Hrs) dropdown menu, select the number of hours for the test.
- Note: If the test will last less than an hour, select 0 Hours and use the Minutes dropdown menu.
- To increase the test duration by 15, 30, or 45 minutes, select an option from the Test Mode Duration (Min) dropdown menu.