You have the ability to receive in-app notifications, email, and/or SMS notifications whenever certain events occur within SecurityTrax. Note: some notifications may be disabled by the Admin on User Admin Tools (see How to Manage User's Notification Settings).
To manage your notifications
- Click on your profile picture icon.
- Click Notifications.
- Note: All notifications, by default, are displayed in fully expanded sections. To collapse any section, click on the Expanded icon (shows that it is fully expanded). To expand any section, click on the Collapsed icon (shows that it is fully collapsed).
- Here, you can view and manage the Tech, Sales, and User notification settings (only Enabled notifications are available).
- To edit, click the Pencil icon of the specific section.
- Note: You must select the Enabled slider before Email and SMS will appear for selection as the notification channel.
- Click Save to capture edits made.