1) Entering COPS Monitoring Credentials in SecurityTrax
The COPS Monitoring integration in SecurityTrax requires a specific set of credentials to be provisioned. Contact Dealer Support at COPS Monitoring to request the proper credentials.
Enter the newly provisioned credentials into SecurityTrax by following the steps below:
- Click on the Administration tab
- Click Integrations under the System section
- Click COPS
- Click Add Monitoring Company located under the tabs at the top
- Enter a Name for the Monitoring Company
- Ensure the Active checkbox is checked
- Select 'COPS' from the Central Station drop down menu
- Check the Enabled and Cache Enabled checkboxes
- Enter your Dealer Number and Dealer Passcode
- Click Save
NOTE: If you have multiple sets of COPS Monitoring Mpower credentials for use in SecurityTrax (i.e. Purchased and In-House accounts) you can create a Monitoring Company in SecurityTrax for each set of credentials. Simply use a different Name for each instance. This enables you to easlily separate the different type of accounts you may have and ensure they're pushed to the correct account on the COPS Monitoring platform.