Customer tags are located on the customer's record while on every page. To see all the ways you can navigate to a customer's record, click here: Customer Management FAQs.
To view all customer tags
- While on the customer record, click on the Tag icon .
- A window will appear with all the current customer tags.
To view (expand) all customer tags
1. When many tags are applied to a customer record, some of the tags may be hidden. To view all applied tags click the Expand icon .
To apply customer tags
- Click on the Tag icon .
- In the Tags window, select the desired tag(s) to be applied to the customer's account.
- To close the tags window, click the Close icon in the top right corner.
To remove customer tags
- Click the Close icon on the tag you wish to delete.
- A window will appear to confirm that you want to delete the tag. To confirm, click Delete again.
To create customer tags
- Click the Tag icon .
- In the Tags window, click on Create New Tag.
- A new section will appear in the window. Type the new tag name in the Name field.
- Click the Checkmark icon to save and apply the new tag to the customer record.