Create and connect a customer record to Guardian Protection Services through the Guardian Protection Services integration within SecurityTrax.
Set up account for creation
- While on the customer record, click on the Customer tab.
- Navigate to the Central Station section.
- Click the Edit icon
- Select the Guardian Protection Services Integration you have set up in the Monitored By field. For more information on how to set up the integration, see Guardian Protection Services Integration.
- Click Save.
- Note: Clicking Save will update this section to the integration settings. You may need to edit this section again.
- Add an account number and any other details you would like.
- Note: If you have set up Account Number Blocks, you will see an Add icon button in this field.
- Click the Shell Account button.
Create an account with Guardian Protection Services
The next steps are part of the Create page which opens after selecting Shell Account as described in the previous section.
This is the customer's basic information. Note: Some items are not editable here. If you want to edit those, you will need to exit this screen and edit them on the customer record directly.
Add or edit the Emergency Contacts here.
This is a list of installed customer equipment with zone ID, and description.