When the account has been successfully shelled, it will automatically be linked. Unlinking the account has no impact on the account in CMS. The account still exists in CMS but cannot be managed in SecurityTrax.
To Unlink the Account
- While on the customer page, click System.
- Scroll down to the Central Station section.
- If the account has been shelled, click Manage Account.
- Note: If the account has not been shelled, see Shelling the Account.
- In the upper right, click Unlink.
- Note: A confirmation message will allow you to proceed or cancel the unlinking process.
To Re-Link the Account
Note: The process of re-linking the account is the same as shelling the account again, see Shelling the Account.