How to Search for Users in the Org Chart
To search for a user
- While on the Company Org Chart page, click into the Search bubble at the top of the page.
- Note: This feature searches both the main organizational tree and the uncategorized group of users.
- Begin entering any portion of the user's name you're looking for.
- Note: An alphabetically sorted list of users that match your entry will appear below the bubble.
- Click on the row in the search results list of the desired user.
- Note: The user's card will be shown with their direct up-line manager and any first-level direct reports.