Skip to main content
How to Manage Customer Workflows
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To view all customer workflows
- While logged into SecurityTrax, click on your Company Name or the Hamburger icon in the upper-left header.
- Note: Once clicked, the hamburger will change to .
- Under Admin, click Company Settings.
- Click Customer Workflows in the Content Management section.
To edit a customer workflow
- Click anywhere on the row of the desired customer workflow.
- To Activate or Deactivate the workflow, select the Active slider.
- Note: If only one workflow is active, the customer create process starts immediately using that workflow. When multiple workflows are active, an additional step is provided at the point of creation to select which workflow will be used.
- To change the current Name or Description, select the Override Name slider and make the desired changes.
- Note: Since the name and description of the workflow can be modified to suit local needs, the SecurityTrax name from which this workflow is based is displayed in the lower left portion of the window, for support purposes.
- Click Save.
- Note: If changes need to be canceled, you can exit the edit process by clicking Cancel, or the Close icon .