To view the list of users
- While logged into SecurityTrax, click on your Company Name or the Hamburger icon in the upper-left header.
- Note: Once clicked, the hamburger will change to .
- Select Users from the left menu.
- Note: By default, all users will be listed with their associated Active and Login status.
- To access a specific user, click anywhere on the row of the desired user.
To filter the list of users
- Navigate to the filters section at the top of the page.
- On the drop-down menu options, select the filter options you desire.
- Click Apply.
Note: Any time the resulting user list is greater than 50 records, pagination (also known as paging) takes effect and divides the total list into "pages" of 50 records each. When this happens, it will be indicated by a list of horizontally spaced numbers, enclosed by angel brackets, at the bottom of the user list, the last page number intentionally separated by an ellipses if more than four total pages (if the user list is less than 50 records, there will be no pagination).
To add a new user
- While viewing the list of users, click Add.
- In the New User window, fill out the required and desired fields (see image, below).
- Click Save.
Note: Once you have created a new user, more fields about the user will become available. Edit the user to access the additional fields.