To view the customer list
- While logged into SecurityTrax, click on Customers in the top navigation menu.
- Note: The list of customers can be sorted by various columns (the usual arrow cursor changes to the hand cursor when a sortable column is hovered over with the mouse). Click once on the column name and the Up-Arrow icon appears to indicate that the list is now in ascending order. Click a second time and the Down-Arrow icon appears to indicate that the list is in descending order.
To filter the customer list
- Navigate to the filters section at the top of the page.
- On the drop-down menu options, select the filter options you desire.
- Click Apply.
NOTE: Any time the resulting customer list is greater than 50 records, pagination (also known as paging) takes effect and divides the total list into "pages" of 50 records each. When this happens, it will be indicated by a list of horizontally spaced numbers, enclosed by angel brackets, at the bottom of the customer list, the last page number intentionally separated by an ellipses if more than four total pages (if the customer list is less than 50 records, there will be no pagination).
To star a customer record
- While on the Customer List page or within the customer record, click on the Star icon ☆ to mark the customer as a favorite (the star will be visible on any of the main screens within the customer record).