Create a Customer with COPS Monitoring
Create and connect a customer record to COPS Monitoring through the COPS integration within SecurityTrax.
Set up account for creation
- While on the customer record, click on the Customer tab.
- Navigate to the Central Station section.
- Click the Edit icon
- Select the COPS Monitoring Integration you have set up in the Monitored By field. For more information on how to set up the integration, see COPS Integration
- Click Save.
- Note: Clicking Save will update this section to the integration settings. You may need to edit this section again.
- Add an account number and any other details you would like.
- Note: If you have set up Account Number Blocks, you will see an Add icon button in this field.
- Click the Shell Account button.
Create an account with COPS Monitoring
The next steps are part of the Create page.
This is the customer's basic information. Note: The name and address are not editable here. If you want to edit those, you will need to exit this screen and edit them on the customer record directly.
Set up or edit the Responding Parties (Emergency Contacts) here. Note: We don't send the full emergency contact details to COPS Monitoring.
This is a list of customer equipment with zone ID, and description.