Create and connect a customer record to Dynamark, Security Partners, Legacy Security Services, or Alarm Central through the BOLD Integration within SecurityTrax.
Set up account for creation
- While on the customer record, click on the Customer tab.
- Navigate to the Central Station section.
- Click the Edit icon
- Select the BOLD Central Station Integration you have set up in the Monitored By field. For more information on how to set up the integration, see Bold Integration.
- Click Save.
- Note: Clicking Save will update this section to the integration settings. You may need to edit this section again.
- Add an account number and any other details you would like.
- Note: If you have set up Account Number Blocks, you will see an Add icon button in this field.
- Click the Shell Account button.
Create an account with BOLD
The next steps are part of the Create page.
This is the customer's basic information. Note: The name and address are not editable here. If you want to edit those, you will need to exit this screen and edit them on the customer record directly.
Set up or edit the Emergency Contacts here. Note: We don't send the full emergency contact details to BOLD.
This is a list of customer equipment with area, zone, description, and status.