Skip to main content
How to Edit Closed At-Risk Entries
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To edit a closed at-risk entry
- Navigate to the Closed section, if necessary.
- While on the Closed section, click anywhere on the row of the desired Closed at-risk entry.
To modify resolution details
- Resolution Details can now be updated.
- Note: The Resolved and Closed sliders allow the entry to be closed but not resolved, resolved but not closed, or closed and resolved.
- Optionally, select from the various dropdown menus (Resolution, Saved By, or Credit Reason).
- For additional details, enter information into the edit fields (Amount Collected, Amount Credited).
- Use the Collected Cleared Date entry calendar for any amounts collected.
To add resolution attempts
- Scroll down to the Resolution Attempts area.
- Click Add at the far right of the Resolution Attempts section.
- Select the type of communication used from the Communication dropdown menu.
- Optionally, add any comments into the Notes edit box provided.
- Note: All notes will be displayed in reverse chronological order (most recent at the top).
To delete the selected at-risk entry
- If the information is no longer valid, click Delete in the lower left of the page.
- Note: A confirmation message will appear (click Delete, again, to confirm).
To save all modified or added information
- After all changes or additions have been applied, click Save.