How to Manage Dealer Numbers
Dealer Numbers are IDs assigned by a Central Station to the dealer in order to help identify them in the Central Station's system.
Some dealers may even have multiple Dealer Numbers, based on geographic area or office locations. In these cases, the Dealer Number also helps to organize businesses within the dealer themselves.
In SecurityTrax you can create your own custom Dealer Numbers with the following fields:
This page will show you how to manage Dealer Numbers on the admin side. This includes being able to view, create, and edit Dealer Numbers.
An ID(s) assigned by a Central Station to the dealer in order to help identify them in the Central Station's system.
A company that provides monitoring services for an alarm system. A Central Station can be set on a Monitoring Company which in turn can be assigned to a customer.
Currently, SecurityTrax integrates with the following Central Stations:
- API Monitoring
A company which links with a Central Station to provide monitoring services to a customer. To learn more about how these work on the customer page click the following link: Monitoring Company on Customer
- While logged into SecurityTrax, click on your Company Name or the Hamburger icon in the upper-left header.
- Note: Once clicked, the hamburger will change to .
- Under Admin, click Company Settings.
- Click Dealer Numbers in the Content Management section.
- Click on Add on the top right corner.
- Fill out the required fields and any other information desired.
- Click Save.
- Click anywhere on the row of the desired dealer number.
- Make any desired changes.
- Click Save.
Note: If no changes were made, you can exit by clicking the Close icon.