How to Manage the User's Notification Settings
As Admin, you have the ability to configure the receipt of email and SMS based notifications for Tech and Sales Users on certain events that occur within SecurityTrax (appointments, customer status, sales made, etc.), as well as general notifications for tickets, time off, and payment processing.
To manage notification settings
- While on the user record, click on Notifications on the left-side menu.
- Note: All notifications, by default, are displayed in fully expanded sections. To collapse any section, click on the Expanded icon (shows that it is fully expanded). To expand any section, click on the Collapsed icon (shows that it is fully collapsed).
- Here, you can view and manage the Tech, Sales, and User notification settings (only Enabled notifications are available).
- To edit, click the Pencil icon on the top-right corner of the specific section.
- Note: You must select the Enabled slider before Email and SMS will appear for selection as the notification channel.
- Click Save to capture edits made.