Skip to main content
How to Manage the User's Notification Settings
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To manage notification settings
- While on the user record, click on Notifications on the left-side menu.
- Note: All notifications, by default, are displayed in fully expanded sections. To collapse any section, click on the Expanded icon (shows that it is fully expanded). To expand any section, click on the Collapsed icon (shows that it is fully collapsed).
- Here, you can view and manage the Tech, Sales, and User notification settings (only Enabled notifications are available).
- To edit, click the Pencil icon on the top-right corner of the specific section.
- Note: You must select the Enabled slider before Email and SMS will appear for selection as the notification channel.
- Click Save to capture edits made.