You have the ability to receive email and SMS based notifications whenever certain events occur within SecurityTrax, based the notification settings configuration in the User Admin Tools (see How to Manage User's Notification Settings).
To manage your notifications
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right header.
- Click Notifications.
- Note: All notifications, by default, are displayed in fully expanded sections. To collapse any section, click on the Expanded icon (shows that it is fully expanded). To expand any section, click on the Collapsed icon (shows that it is fully collapsed).
- Here, you can view and manage the Tech, Sales, and User notification settings (only Enabled notifications are available).
- To edit, click the Pencil icon on the top-right corner of the specific section.
- Note: You must select the Enabled slider before Email and SMS will appear for selection as the notification channel.
- Click Save to capture edits made.