Skip to main content
How To Manage Your Purchase Requisitions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To view your purchase requisitions
- While in My Inventory, click on Purchase Orders in the left menu.
- Navigate to the Purchase Requisitions section.
To create a Purchase Requisition
- While on the Purchase Requisitions section, click Add.
- Enter the count and item being requested into the corresponding fields.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively.
- When all items to be requested have been entered, click Save.
- Note: If a line item is unwanted, click the Delete icon of the row to be deleted.
To edit your Purchase Requisitions
- While on the Purchase Requisitions section, click the Pencil icon on the desired item row.
- Note: Details of the selected Purchase Requisition will be presented (Read Only) along with a list of all equipment items that can be edited, deleted, or modified.
To update your Purchase Requisitions
- While on the New Purchase Requisitions page, scroll down to the Items section.
- Enter the count result into the Quantity column of the item(s) to request.
- Click Save.