Skip to main content
How To Manage Your Purchase Orders
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To view your purchase orders
- While in My Inventory, click on Purchase Orders in the left menu.
- Note: All POs with any status will be shown, by default.
To filter the Purchase Orders
- Navigate to the filters section at the top of the page.
- On the Status drop-down menu, select from the filter options (Open or Closed).
- Optionally, on the Vendor drop-down menu, select the desired vendor.
- Click Search.
To edit your Purchase Orders
- While on the Purchase Orders section, click on the row of the desired purchase order.
- Note: Details of the selected Purchase Order will be presented (Read Only) with a list of all equipment items.
To update your Purchase Orders
- While on the Purchase Order page, scroll down to the Items section.
- Enter the count result into the Just Received column of the item(s) received.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively (counts can not be incremented beyond the total number ordered or decremented below zero). Optionally, the Green Arrow icon can be used to enter the full ordered amount or the Red Arrow icon to zero out the amount. Additionally, if all ordered amounts will be received, the Green and Red Double-Arrow icons will automatically enter full ordered amounts for all items or zero them all out, respectively.
- Click Save.