Skip to main content
How To Manage Your Physical Inventory
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To view your physical inventory
- While in My Inventory, click on Physical Inventory in the left menu.
- Note: All items will be displayed, by default.
To filter your physical inventory
- Navigate to the filters section at the top of the page.
- Begin typing any portion of the item name into the Filter Items edit box.
- Note: All items that include matching text anywhere in the item description will be listed below.
To perform your physical inventory
- Enter the count result into the Quantity column of the item being inventoried.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively (using this feature will select the row automatically).
- Select the item row, if not already selected in the previous step.
- Note: If the row is not selected, the item will not be counted (even a zero row needs to be selected).
- Click Review.
To submit your physical inventory
- After reviewing the Physical Inventory, click Save.
- Note: If an item is missing or has an incorrect value, click Cancel and make the correction.