Tech Today allows a Technician to view their appointments for the day as soon as they log in to SecurityTrax. A list of their appointments with details and a map makes it easy for the Technician to plan their day.
To view Tech Today
- Log in to SecurityTrax.
- Note: The user must have the Technician role to see Tech Today, which will be their Homepage.
- On the Appointment Summary section, click the Expand icon on an appointment row.
- Note: This will provide a read-only view of any appointment notes and work summary for the selected appointment. To close this view, click the Collapse icon , or click the expand icon of another appointment.
- To view Tech at Work, click on Appointment Details (see Tech at Work for more details).
To view Tech Today for another day
- Click on the Left-Arrowicon or the Right-Arrow icon to incrementally change the view day.
To view the map for Tech Today
- The map, with all the day's appointments mapped out, is located next to the Appointment Summary section.
- Note: Longitude and latitude are used to provide a tech with directions to the customer's location.
To view Inventory Needed
- To view all the inventory required for the day, scroll down to the Inventory Needed section.
- Note: This will provide a categorized listing of the entire day's inventory needs with the associated model numbers.
- To view and edit User Inventory, click Go To Inventory in the lower-right corner.