Create and connect a customer record to Affiliated Monitoring by following these steps and manage that account through SecurityTrax.
Set up account for creation
- While on the customer record, click on the Customer tab.
- Navigate to the Central Station section.
- Click the Edit icon
- Select the Affiliated integration you have set up in the Monitored By field. For more information on how to set up the integration, see Affiliated Integration.
- Click Save. Clicking Save will update this section to the integration settings. You may need to edit this section again.
- Add an account number and any other details you would like.
- Note: If you have set up Account Number Blocks, you will see an Add icon button in this field.
- Click the Shell Account button.
Create an account with Affiliated Monitoring.
The next steps are part of the Create page. These are the data points being sent to Affiliated.
This is the customer's basic information. Note: The name and address are not editable here. If you want to edit those, you will need to exit this screen and edit them on the customer record directly.
These are set up in the Admin side. If nothing is set up there, this dropdown list will be empty.
Set up or edit the Emergency Contacts here. Note: We don't send the full emergency contact details to Affiliated. We send the contact's Name and Phone number.
These are the zones for the equipment. If zones are entered directly with Affiliated, we do our best to map them to the equipment in SecurityTrax, but there are instances where these will not line up. In those situations you will see those zones listed out separately.