While having Appointment types, such as Install and Services on technician Appointments, is a great way to differentiate between Appointment types, Appointment Subtypes allow you to add further detail to your Install, Service, Removal and Sale Appointments in SecurityTrax.
- Example 1: An install Appointment could have a subtype of 'ADC Automation' that would indicate that this install Appointment will have Alarm.com automation equipment installed.
- Example 2: A sale Appointment on a lead could have a subtype of 'Residential' or 'Commercial' further detailing the type of Appointment.
This page will show you how to manage Appointment Subtypes on the admin side. This includes being able to view, create and edit Appointment Subtypes.
A date and time set on the lead or customer that indicate when a sales rep will be selling or technician will be installing.
- Leads - Set a Sale Appointment
- Customers - Set an Install, Service or Removal Appointment.
A subtype on the Appointment that adds further detail to the type of Appointment.
- While logged into SecurityTrax, click on your Company Name or the Hamburger icon in the upper-left header.
- Note: Once clicked, the hamburger will change to .
- Under Admin, click Company Settings.
- Scroll down to the Content Management section.
- In the Content Management section, click Appointment Subtypes.
- Click Add on the section of the desired appointment type.
Note: The Calendar field will automatically be filled in depending on the section on which you click on Add.
- In the Add Appointment Subtype window, fill out the desired fields.
- Click Save.
- Click anywhere on the row of the desired appointment subtype.
- In the Appointment Subtype window, update the desired fields.
- Click Save.