To view the list of users
- While logged in to SecurityTrax, click on Admin on the top navigation menu.
- Select Human Resources from the Admin dropdown menu.
- Make sure you are on the Users tab on the left side menu.
To filter the list of users
- Navigate to the filters section at the top of the page.
- On the drop-down menu options, select the filter options you desire.
- Click Apply.
Note: Any time the resulting user list is greater than 50 records, pagination (also known as paging) takes effect and divides the total list into "pages" of 50 records each. When this happens, it will be indicated by a list of horizontally spaced numbers, enclosed by angel brackets, at the bottom of the user list, the last page number intentionally separated by an ellipses if more than four total pages (if the user list is less than 50 records, there will be no pagination).
To add a new user
- While viewing the list of users, click Add.
- In the New User window, fill out the required and desired fields (see image, below).
- Click Save.
Note: Once you have created a new user, more fields about the user will become available. Edit the user to access the additional fields.