Allows a company to set up a template showing the base and minimum quantity of a particular piece of equipment a user should have and the default vendor used to order that piece of equipment. Templates may contain several different pieces of equipment and can be applied to a large number of technician user accounts. Automatic reordering of equipment will take place once the minimum amount has been reached.
To view your inventory templates
- While in Company Inventory, click on Inventory Templates in the left menu.
To edit an inventory template
- While on the Inventory Template page, click the Pencil icon of the desired template row.
To update an inventory template
- While on the Details page, fill in all amounts associated with the equipment in this template.
- Optionally, the template name may be modified in the Name edit box.
- Enter the desired amounts into the Base Level and Min Level columns, respectively, for each item.
- Note: Make sure the associated vendor is selected from the Vendor dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
To remove an inventory template
- Click the Delete icon of the row to be removed.
- A confirmation window will appear to the left of the icon. To confirm the deletion, click Remove.