Every transaction that has ever occurred in your system involving the movement of equipment from one location to another (i.e. vendor->technician->end user). Can also be used to track spillage.
To view the company's inventory ledger
- While in Company Inventory, click on Inventory Ledger in the left menu.
- Note: All equipment will be shown, by default.
To filter the inventory ledger
- Navigate to the filters section at the top of the page.
- On any of the drop-down menus, select the desired criteria.
- Note: To clear any dropdown menu, click the small 'x' icon inside the dropdown box next to the Expand icon . To clear all dropdown menus simultaneously, click Clear.
- Click Search.
Note: Any time the resulting list is greater than 50 records, pagination (also known as paging) takes effect and divides the total list into "pages" of 50 records each. When this happens, it will be indicated by a list of horizontally spaced numbers, enclosed by angel brackets, at the bottom of the list, the last page number intentionally separated by an ellipses if more than four total pages (if the list is less than 50 records, there will be no pagination).