Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) can be used to send faulty/unneeded equipment back to your suppliers when appropriate.
To view the RMA Report
- While in Company Inventory, click on RMA in the left menu.
- Note: All current spillage reports will be displayed, by default.
To filter the RMA report
- While on the RMA page, navigate to the filter area.
- Select a status (Open or Closed) from the Status dropdown menu.
- Click Search.
To edit an RMA Report
- While on the RMA page, click on the row of the desired RMA report.
- Select a recipient from the Recipient dropdown menu.
- Choose a vendor from the Vendor dropdown menu.
- Click Review.