Allows you to see the equipment and associated quantities that a particular technician has assigned to them. Also allows you to easily set the amount of equipment each technician has as opposed to creating a fictitious PO to enter the quantities into SecurityTrax.
To view the company's physical inventory
- While in Company Inventory, click on Physical Inventory in the left menu.
To select the physical inventory recipient
- While on the Perform Physical Inventory page, make your choice from the Recipient dropdown menu.
- Click Submit.
To filter the physical inventory list
- Select the Hide 0 Base slider to filter out any items with zero (0) base quantity.
- Select the Hide 0 Quantity to filter out any items with the quantity of zero (0).
To perform the company's physical inventory
- Enter the count result into the Quantity column of the item being inventoried.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively, which automatically selects the row for review and submission.
- Make sure all item rows are selected (checked).
- Note: If the row is not selected, the item will not be counted (even a zero row needs to be selected). All rows can be selected, simultaneously, by clicking the select box in the header row.
- Click Review.
To review and save the company's physical inventory
- After reviewing the Physical Inventory, click Save.
- Note: If an item is missing or was incorrectly counted, click Cancel and make the needed correction.