To view your purchase orders
- While in Company Inventory, click on Purchase Orders in the left menu.
- Note: All POs with any status will be shown, by default.
To filter the Purchase Orders
- Navigate to the filters section at the top of the page.
- On the Status drop-down menu, select from the filter options (Open or Closed).
- On the Vendor drop-down menu, select the desired vendor.
- Click Search.
Note: Any time the resulting list is greater than 50 records, pagination (also known as paging) takes effect and divides the total list into "pages" of 50 records each. When this happens, it will be indicated by a list of horizontally spaced numbers, enclosed by angel brackets, at the bottom of the list, the last page number intentionally separated by an ellipses if more than four total pages (if the list is less than 50 records, there will be no pagination).
To edit your Purchase Orders
- While on the Purchase Orders page, click on the row of the desired purchase order.
- Note: Details of the selected Purchase Order will be presented (Read Only) with a list of all equipment in the Items section.
To update your Purchase Orders
- While on the Purchase Order page, scroll down to the Items section.
- Enter the count result into the Just Received column of the item(s) received.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively (counts can not be incremented beyond the total number ordered or decremented below zero). Optionally, the Green Arrow icon can be used to enter the full ordered amount or the Red Arrow icon to zero out the amount. Additionally, if all ordered amounts will be received, the Green and Red Double-Arrow icons will automatically enter full ordered amounts for all items or zero them all out, respectively.
- Click Save.
To create a Purchase Order
- While on the Purchase Orders section, click Add.
- Select your choice from the Inventory Recipient and Vendor dropdown menus.
- Note: Details of the selected New Purchase Order will be presented (Read Only) with a list of all equipment in the Items section.
- Enter the count and item being requested into the corresponding fields.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively. Optionally, the Green Arrow iconcan be used to enter the full ordered amount or the Red Arrow icon to zero out the amount.
- When all items to be requested have been entered, click Review.
- If all items and counts are listed correctly, click Save.