Skip to main content
How To Manage Purchase Requisitions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To view your Purchase Requisitions
- While in Company Inventory, click on Purchase Requisitions in the left menu.
To create a Purchase Requisition
- While on the Purchase Requisitions section, click Create Purchase Requisition.
- Enter the count and item being requested into the corresponding fields.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively.
- When all items to be requested have been entered, click Save.
- Note: If an item is unwanted, click the Delete icon of the row to be deleted.
To edit your Purchase Requisitions
- While on the Purchase Requisitions page, click on row of the desired purchase requisition.
- Note: Details of the selected Purchase Order will be presented (Read Only) with a list of all equipment items.
To update your Purchase Requisitions
- While on the New Purchase Requisitions page, scroll down to the Items section.
- Enter the count result into the Quantity column of the item(s) to request.
- Click Save.