Replenishment allows you to auto-generate Pending Purchase Orders for the desired Type and/or Target. You can View or Edit each separately, and ultimately click Save to create the Purchase Order. You can also click on the Delete icon to remove it from the list.
To view your Pending Purchase Orders
- While in Company Inventory, click on Replenishment in the left menu.
To select the replenishment type
- While on the Company Replenishment section, select the type of replenishment (Company, Locations, Technicians) from the Type dropdown menu.
- If Locations or Technicians is selected, the Target dropdown menu will appear. Make your selection.
- Once the selection is made, the Submit button will appear in the lower right of the section.
- Click Submit.
- Note: The details of all pending Purchase Orders will be listed.
To edit a pending Purchase Order
- Navigate to the pending Purchase Orders section of choice and click the Pencil icon .
- Note: Details of the selected Purchase Order will be presented (Read Only) with a list of all equipment in the Items section.
To update a pending Purchase Orders
- While on the Pending Purchase Order page, scroll down to the Items section.
- Enter the count result into the Just Received column of the item(s) received.
- Note: You can also click the Plus or Minus icons to increment or decrement the count, respectively (counts can not be incremented beyond the total number ordered or decremented below zero). Optionally, the Green Arrow icon can be used to enter the full ordered amount or the Red Arrow icon to zero out the amount.
- Click Save.
To remove a pending Purchase Order
- Click the Delete icon .
- A confirmation window will appear to the left of the icon. To confirm the deletion, click Remove.
- Note: This does not delete the pending PO, it only removes it from the list. If you reached this confirmation window by mistake, click Cancel.